ADAMS COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – A man and woman are dead following a two-vehicle crash in Adams County Saturday morning.
According to a press release from the Adams County Sheriff’s Office, a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze operated by Nicole Walker, 31, of Fort Wayne was headed southbound on U.S. 27 near C.R. 350 South at a high rate of speed around 11:51 a.m. She attempted to pass another vehicle, also southbound on U.S. 27, and crashed head-on into a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Truck operated by Robert Kinley, 65, of Berne.
Both drivers were pronounced dead.
Along with the Sheriff’s Office, The Berne Police Department, Geneva Police Department, Indiana State Police, Berne Fire Department and Adams County EMS responded to the incident.
- Indianapolis warns fines coming for virus rules violations
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- Matthew McConaughey to interview Dr. Fauci Thursday on Instagram Live
- Allen County Public Library director resigns, interim director to be named
- Indiana passes 75,000 virus cases