SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WANE) — A Silver Alert issued for a missing 9-year-old girl from South Bend has been canceled after she was found safe, according to the South Bend Police Department.
The South Bend Police Department was investigating the disappearance of Terrisha Bennett. She had been last seen on foot on Saturday afternoon and was believed to be in extreme danger.
The department asked for the alert to be canceled and a statewide cancellation was issued shortly before 2:15 p.m. Sunday.
- Big Ten cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Indiana passes 75,000 virus cases
- What do the kids say? K-12 students sound off on school
- Special judge appointed to hear Andrews lawsuit over town’s water
- Fort Wayne bishop quarantined after possible virus exposure