FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Road repairs for a stretch of U.S. 30 in Allen County are scheduled to begin Monday.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says that U.S. 30 eastbound, between Lincoln Highway East and the Ohio State Line, is scheduled for lane restrictions, weather permitting.
INDOT maintenance crews will reduce the road to one lane to perform road repairs.
The work is expected to be complete by late afternoon Wednesday, Aug. 21, weather permitting.
To view this project online, visit this link.
- Warsaw’s Mevis commits to Mizzou, following in brothers footsteps as college kicker
- Public Library hosts Senior Information Fair
- White House’s ‘National Youth Sports Strategy’ seeks to help low-income, underrepresented kids play
- Secretaries of ag call on Congress to pass USMCA
- Senator works to pay out $26B in unclaimed savings bonds to owners