FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Road repairs for a stretch of U.S. 30 in Allen County are scheduled to begin Monday.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says that U.S. 30 eastbound, between Lincoln Highway East and the Ohio State Line, is scheduled for lane restrictions, weather permitting.
INDOT maintenance crews will reduce the road to one lane to perform road repairs.
The work is expected to be complete by late afternoon Wednesday, Aug. 21, weather permitting.
To view this project online, visit this link.
- TOTW: Bishop Luers Boys Basketball
- 2/25 Indiana A.P. Boys Basketball Poll
- Biggs named athletic director at Indiana Tech
- West Noble’s Longoria to run at Bethel University
- The forecast track of snow shifts south into our area