FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – A Fort Wayne man accused of running red lights while driving drunk and causing a crash that put a woman in life-threatening condition has been identified, according to Allen Superior Court records.

Police arrested 27-year-old Aaron Michael Graham shortly after he tried to run from the crash scene Tuesday morning at East State Boulevard and Hobson Road.

The crash happened at about 8 a.m., just after emergency dispatchers fielded multiple calls about a a black Cadillac that was speeding through traffic lights in the area of State Boulevard and Beacon Street, Fort Wayne Police said.

Aaron M. Graham

A short time later, a black Cadillac headed east on State that had been going between 65- and 70 miles-per-hour-hour in a 35-miles-per-hour zone while weaving in and out of traffic hit a southbound vehicle at Hobson, according to Allen Superior Court documents.

The collision made that vehicle go airborne and collide with a northbound vehicle, according to a witness who spoke to investigators in court documents.

A woman driving the southbound vehicle that was struck was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, police said. She suffered a fracture to her ribs, a thorax fracture, a sternum fracture and a lacerated spleen and was knocked unconscious, court documents said.

The driver of the northbound vehicle might have suffered a broken nose, stiffness to his neck and was a in a great deal of pain from his air bags deploying, court documents said.

After the crash, the man behind the wheel of the Cadillac – later identified as Graham – ran off. He was eventually tracked down blocks from the scene and arrested. Medics took Graham to a local hospital to be treated for potential injuries and tested for drugs and alcohol.

Later, he was booked into Allen County Jail.

Graham is now facing preliminary charges of causing serious bodily injury when operating a vehicle while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident with moderate or serious bodily injury, criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, reckless driving causing bodily injury and disregarding a traffic signal.

He was released on $45,000 bond Tuesday night, according to jail records.