FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — A person was taken to the hospital after a car crash on the edge of downtown Fort Wayne Saturday afternoon.
Around 3:50 p.m., officers were called to the intersection of E. Washington Blvd. and Clay St. after a vehicle and box truck collided.
The vehicle ended up taking down a pole with traffic signals. It also caused minimal damage to the Oak Street Health building.
First responders on scene confirmed to WANE 15 that a person was taken to the hospital, although their condition is not yet known. No other injuries were reported.
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash
- One hurt in rollover crash near St. Joseph Hospital
- US to lay out case against Assange at extradition hearing
- Project doubling Indiana Michigan Power’s solar generation to start in spring
- Learn how make popular Louisiana dessert for Mardi Gras