FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — One person was hurt in a two-vehicle crash close to St. Joseph Hospital Sunday afternoon.
Just after 12:10 p.m., officers were called to the intersection of Van Buren Street and W. Main Street on a report of a rollover crash.
Pictures sent to us by a viewer show one vehicle ended up on its top. The other had front-end damage.
Fort Wayne Dispatch confirmed to WANE 15 that one person suffered minor injuries.
No information about what led to the crash was immediately available.
- Semi-Truck parade held for man dying of cancer
- Motorcyclist killed when Harley misses turn, vaults over creek outside Huntington
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Muncie Schools set 2 days for in-person enrollment
- Indiana adds 793 new virus cases, but ICU and vent capacity steady