FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — One person was hurt in a two-vehicle crash close to St. Joseph Hospital Sunday afternoon.
Just after 12:10 p.m., officers were called to the intersection of Van Buren Street and W. Main Street on a report of a rollover crash.
Pictures sent to us by a viewer show one vehicle ended up on its top. The other had front-end damage.
Fort Wayne Dispatch confirmed to WANE 15 that one person suffered minor injuries.
No information about what led to the crash was immediately available.
- State health records: 11 more Indiana deaths, positive cases top 4,400
- Indiana State Police involved in standoff, partially block off Illinois Road
- Palm Sunday: Pope celebrates without public in St. Peter’s
- Vehicle-Only parade offers safe outdoor fun in New Haven
- Ossian supplies elderly with isolation communication packets