SOUTH BEND, Ind. (WANE) — A South Bend man has been arrested on numerous charges after a drug investigation.
According to a press release from Indiana State Police, a drug investigation conducted earlier this year led them to an address on Chalfant St. The investigation was alongside Bremen Post All Crimes Policing Team (ACP.)
On Friday, May 19, troopers received a warrant to search the home. There troopers found six handguns, two of which were reported stolen, more than 400 pills, drug paraphernalia and approximately $13,000.
The pills were identified as Schedule ll, lll and IV controlled substances and 93 doses of Ketamine.
Forty-three-year-old Ardisha Hogan was arrested at the residence for:
- Dealing a Schedule II Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance
- Dealing a Schedule III Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Schedule III Controlled Substance
- Dealing a Schedule IV Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Schedule IV Controlled Substance
- Dealing a Legend Drug, Possession of a Legend Drug
- Possession of Cocaine
- Felon in Possession of a Handgun
- Possession of Stolen Property
- Possession of Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance.