(NEXSTAR) – Whether you prefer porters, stouts, ales or something in between, Tuesday is the day to drink a beer.
National Drink a Beer Day is held on Sept. 28 every year in the United States. What better way to celebrate than to head to a brewery?
Yelp has put together a list of the best breweries in the Midwest based on the total volume and ratings of reviews. All businesses were marked open on Yelp as of Sept. 21, 2021.
- Guggman Haus Brewing Co., Indianapolis, IN
- Iechyd Da Brewing Company, Elkhart, IN
- Junk Ditch Brewing Company, Fort Wayne, IN
- The Filling Station Microbrewery, Traverse City, MI
- Biercamp, Ann Arbor, MI
- Ore Dock Brewing Company, Marquette, MI