HUNTINGTON COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) — The following are updates from the Huntington County Department of Health.
THURSDAY, March 26
The Huntington County Department of Health today announced the first positive case of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Huntington County. The patient is self-isolating at home No additional information about the patient will be released due to privacy laws.
The department posted the following on Facebook:
- How will we vote? Outbreak revives debate on mail-in ballots
- Video shows how coronavirus kills
- Little girl leaves thank you notes on Parkview cars, ambulances
- Will you receive a stimulus check if you are on disability or get social security
- Indiana finances take a big blow from coronavirus crisis