NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) — The Northeast branch of the Indiana Department of Transportation has announced a road closure that will affect drivers in Noble County.
In a tweet, INDOT Northeast said that all lanes of U.S. 33 between CR 100 N and CR 200 N in Noble County, near Kimmel, will be closed due to a crash resulting in electrical lines across the roadway.
The agency said it expects the road to be closed for up to four hours. Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- COVID 19 at forefront as schools return to learn
- Push for clear masks to help the hearing impaired
- Redevelopment Commission terminates Electric Works public funding agreement
- Adams County health officer limits fans at high school sporting events
- State fines Deep Rock Tunnel contractor for explosion that hurt worker; lawsuit pending