NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) — The Northeast branch of the Indiana Department of Transportation has announced a road closure that will affect drivers in Noble County.
In a tweet, INDOT Northeast said that all lanes of U.S. 33 between CR 100 N and CR 200 N in Noble County, near Kimmel, will be closed due to a crash resulting in electrical lines across the roadway.
The agency said it expects the road to be closed for up to four hours. Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Hidden Fees: Saving big money on your retirement account
- Glenbrook Square Mall reopens after fight with gun forces evacuation
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Indiana reports 33 new deaths tied to COVID-19; 5,700 more cases
- Bishop Luers edged by Western Boone in 2A state title game