NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) — The Northeast branch of the Indiana Department of Transportation has announced a road closure that will affect drivers in Noble County.
In a tweet, INDOT Northeast said that all lanes of U.S. 33 between CR 100 N and CR 200 N in Noble County, near Kimmel, will be closed due to a crash resulting in electrical lines across the roadway.
The agency said it expects the road to be closed for up to four hours. Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police found 2 1/2 pounds of weed during two traffic stops along the Indiana Toll Road
- Trump impeachment trial: Opening arguments expected after 12+ hours of debate over rules
- Grant County man shot and injured, police search for suspect
- US seeks to tighten rules covering service animals on planes
- Parkview to expand Warsaw facility into full-service hospital