UPDATE: The AMBER Alert has been canceled as of Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. at the request of the investigating agency.
CROWN POINT, Ind. (WANE) — A 16 year old girl from Crown Point, Indiana who was the subject of a statewide AMBER Alert has been found safe in Arkansas, officials said Sunday afternoon.
The teen was considered to be in extreme danger.
Police said they believed she was with 22-year-old Alexander Martin Curry-Fishtorn, who the teen’s family has a protective order against for stalking.
He was named a suspect in the case.
Authorities said they have a person in custody in connection with her disappearance but have not released that subject’s identity.
- TOTW: Bishop Luers Boys Basketball
- 2/25 Indiana A.P. Boys Basketball Poll
- Biggs named athletic director at Indiana Tech
- West Noble’s Longoria to run at Bethel University
- The forecast track of snow shifts south into our area