INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck will miss another week of practice as he continues recovering from a lower left leg injury.
He last practiced July 28. The Colts already had said the injury probably would keep Luck out of the entire preseason.
Luck was initially diagnosed with a strained calf in March and did not participate in any of the team’s offseason workouts. When training camp opened, he was limited to individual drills and seven-on-seven but no full team drills. But when the pain persisted, Luck returned to rehab and was only permitted to run the starting offense in walkthroughs.
The Colts also signed running back James Williams and waived defensive end Dadi Nicolas amid a rash of running back injuries.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bellmont volleyball takes early win over Angola but falls in tournament championship
- Girls golf sectional tournament results from around the area
- Dwenger opens the SAC wide-open in Saturday night win over Carroll
- How high school football fans are supporting their team from a distance this season
- 9/18 Highlight Zone – Week Five