INDIANAPOLIS — The IHSAA has suspended its boys basketball tournament amid concerns of the coronavirus pandemic.
The following is a statement from the IHSAA:
Due to the number of schools closing after today for an extended period of time, it has become apparent the IHSAA boys basketball tournament series cannot be completed as scheduled. Subsequently, the boys basketball tournament is postponed immediately. Saturday’s girls gymnastics state finals at Worthen Arena in Muncie will continue as scheduled with no spectators in attendance. Competition will begin at 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT.
- CDC drops quarantine, screening recommendations for COVID-19
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer tests positive for COVID
- There may be three types of long COVID, study suggests
- Biden tests negative after COVID-19 rebound case
- BA.5 becomes most prominent COVID strain in the America. Here’s how its symptoms differ