The Indiana Pacers overcame a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter to rally past the Boston Celtics 122-117. Malcolm Brogdon led the way with 29 points including six free throws in the final 17 seconds to end the Pacers’ seven-game losing streak in the series. Indiana won despite Kemba Walker scoring a season-high 44 points to lead the Celtics. Boston’s four-game winning streak also came to an end. Aaron Holiday scored 11 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter for Indiana.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Ransomware gang says it hacked the National Rifle Association
- Not a trick: Bidens won’t be at White House to host Halloween this year
- Tornado rips roof off home with Lake Charles family inside
- The Daily Pledge – Miss Worth’s 5th grade class
- New study reveals SUVs could be better at protecting commuters from side collisions