FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) Promenade Park is set to open to the public on Friday, August 9, with grand opening activities planned throughout the weekend. If you plan on visiting downtown’s newest attraction, there are plenty of parking options.
The park is located north of Superior Street between Harrison and Wells streets along the St. Marys River.
Your first option may be to try to find parking on the street, which is free on nights and weekends. Or you can park at one of the many locations shown on the map below.
Shuttle service will also be available from several locations to take visitors to the park every 15 minutes on Friday from 5:30 pm to 11:30 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 11:30 pm and on Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. from the following locations. All vehicles are lift-equipped.
- N. River Lot (Corner of 4th and Clinton)
- Citizens Square Lot
- Parkview Field Silver Lot
- Ash Brokerage on Harrison Street
- Three Rivers Festival week: Take a ride on a virtual river excursion
- Promenade Park offers distanced summer activities with “Chalk It Up”
- Promenade Park cleaning up with more programs in the pipeline
- Day 3 of Promenade Park festivities, what to expect
- Promenade Park grand opening celebration day 2 outlook