(WJW) — Walgreens is introducing drive-thru shopping so you won’t have to leave your car during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s how it works, according to the company: You pull up and ask for a menu of available items which includes household goods, pain relief and cough and cold products, baby formula, medical supplies and grocery items.
Then, you give your order, so there’s no need to pre-order or leave your car to go into the store.
Walgreens says it will then put together your order and get you on your way. See more on the Walgreens website.
Latest Coronavirus Developments:
- Tips for working from home
- WATCH: 90th birthday party parade
- Wife of Illinois mayor cited for violating stay-at-home order after attending bar party, police say
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll of 9/11 attacks
- WATCH: Police dept. uses eerie siren from ‘The Purge’ to signal start of coronavirus curfew