SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen have tested negative for COVID-19, per VP Press Secretary Katie Miller.
The two were tested Saturday after a staff member in Pence’s office tested positive for coronavirus this week.
Pence said that his staffer who tested positive for the virus is “doing well,” had “mild” cold-like symptoms for a day and a half, and has not been at the White House since Monday.
No additional information is available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- GOTW extended highlights/interviews: Snider caps off regular season with win over Marion
- 2/26 Highlight Zone – Snider outduels Marion, local Ohio teams advance
- Purdue drills Penn State by 21
- Vipers win, Homestead falls on opening night of state hockey tourney
- Komets let led slip away in overtime loss to Indy Fuel