FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Three Rivers Distilling Company will host its first barrel-aging cocktails workshop.
Learn to barrel-age your own cocktails and cask-finish spirits. Three Rivers Distilling Company’s bartenders will provide the philosophies and methodologies behind barrel-aging. They’ll also go through demonstrations of barrel-aging cocktails and provide samples. As a bonus, they’ll also provide samples and exchange knowledge on cask finishing spirits.
The first workshop on Jan. 28 is sold out, but there is another workshop Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm. The cost for one person is $65 and $100 for couples.
Your registration fee includes:
- 1L or 2L size barrel (depending on individual or couple registration)
- Education on barrel-aging cocktails and cask-finishing spirits
- Demonstrations for 2 barrel-aged cocktails
- Samples of 4 barrel-aged cocktails and 2 cask-finished spirits
- Light Snacks
- 4 Barrel-aged cocktail recipes to take home
Click here to reserve your spot.