AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Father killed in drive-by shooting while walking with 6-year-old daughter in New York
- Biden wants US to produce more of its own pandemic supplies
- DeVos rejects part-time reopening for schools amid pandemic
- Chicago man charged with first-degree murder in shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Police search for driver who struck woman at Indiana protest