PLYMOUTH, Mass. (AP) — The iconic Plymouth Rock, the landmark that marks where the Pilgrims landed the Mayflower 400 years ago, has been vandalized with graffiti.
It was among several historic landmarks that appeared to have been tagged by vandals.
The rock, which has the date 1620 chiseled into it, is now covered in red graffiti.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Huntington University enABLEs students with intellectual disabilities to attend college
- 3/2 Indiana A.P. Boys Basketball Poll
- City Council picking up Riverfront Development talks after COVID hiatus
- Edey nets career-high as Purdue edges Wisconsin
- Mastodons battle but fall at Cleveland State in triple overtime