TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say two people found dead inside a Toledo home had each been shot at least once.
The bodies of a man and a woman were found about 8:15 p.m. Sunday by officers who were conducting a welfare check at the residence.
The victims were pronounced dead at the scene, and their names and further details about their injuries were not disclosed.
It wasn’t immediately clear how long the bodies had been in the home before they were discovered or why authorities had been asked to do the welfare check.
Authorities say the deaths remain will be investigated as a possible homicide.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- WGN America to rebrand as NewsNation with launch of new shows in March
- House sending Trump impeachment to Senate, GOP opposes trial
- Chick-fil-A brings the heat with new grilled spicy chicken sandwich
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested