PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Mid-American Conference announces postponement of fall sports
- Indiana reports 1,036 new virus cases and 13 more deaths
- Hoosier Lottery starts ‘metal-worthy’ scratch-off game
- Events still going on at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
- Kate’s Kart ready for ‘Go eat ice cream day’ fundraiser