FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Lunch on the Square returned to Freimann Square, after the event was held virtually for the first half of the summer. The virtual event had been titled, “Lunch on the Couch” and started back on June 2.
This is the twelfth year for Lunch on the Square, and includes food trucks and live music. However, there are multiple safety measures in place this year. Those include:
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- Tables will be set up according to social distancing recommendations.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be strongly encouraged while in any queue.
- Face coverings are recommended, but will only be required to enter restroom areas. (in the Auer Center)
- Hand sanitizer will be made available in multiple locations.
- You are asked not to attend if you have respiratory or flu-like symptoms (cold, cough, fever, muscle aches) or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
This event is held every Thursday July 9 – August 27 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
For more information, including a list of upcoming artists, click here.