Six people were arrested Wednesday afternoon when police, following up on tips about drug dealing there, raided a home and found drugs and a gun.
Around 3 p.m., members of the Fort Wayne Police Department’s Emergency Services Team along with detectives from the Vice & Narcotics Division served a search warrant at 747 ½ W. Dewald St., just southwest of downtown. Police said they’d received “numerous tips and complaints” about possible drug dealing going on at the home.
Inside the home, police reportedly found 2.4 grams of crack cocaine, .1 gram of heroin, 2.1 grams of marijuana, 16.3 grams of “Spice,” and numerous items of drug paraphernalia, along with a .38 caliber revolver.
When police arrived, one person jumped from a second story window and ran. He – 29-year-old Terrance J. White – was eventually caught and arrested on an outstanding warrant and resisting law enforcement by fleeing.
Also arrested were:
- Patrick D. Manuel for possession of cocaine or narcotic drug, two outstanding warrants and possession of a synthetic drug or lookalike substance
- Christopher A. McDonald, 44, for maintaining a common nuisance
- Olivia M. Flores-Cuadrado, 26, for an outstanding warrant for violation of probation
- a 40-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct
- Brandon D. Kyles, 32, on an outstanding warrant for failure to pay for possession of a synthetic drug
A child was also removed from the home by child welfare authorities, police said.