FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — A ramp from Interstate 69 in southern Allen County will be closed for paving.
INDOT said the southbound I-69 exit ramp to Lower Huntington Road will be closed for about two weeks for a pavement replacement project. The project should begin May 5.
Crews will also work on the shoulder of westbound Lower Huntington Road to northbound I-69, INDOT said.
A detour has been established using Lafayette Center Road, Fogwell Parkway and Lower Huntington Road.
- Herschel Walker says he wants total ban on abortion: ‘There’s no exception in my mind’
- First formula flights from Europe to arrive this weekend
- Indiana lawmakers likely to override trans sports bill veto
- Mail by mule train still a thing? It is in this US town
- Periods of rain and storms today before a cooler Sunday