FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Pro-life advocates and groups marched the streets of Fort Wayne in protest of legalized abortion Saturday.
Saturday was the 46th annual Northeast Indiana March for Life.
The march began with a rally at the University of Saint Francis Performing Arts Center.
At the rally, Allen County Right to Life unveiled expansion plans to become Right to Life of Northeast Indiana. The expansion includes 7 counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, and Wells.
Nearly 2,500 people were expected to participate in the rally and March for Life.
- Teen found shot in the street, critically injured
- White House readying emergency coronavirus budget request
- Dow drops more than 1,000 as outbreak threatens the economy
- Prince Chapman’s killer back behind bars following child molesting arrest
- ‘Blako shot me’: Teen ID’s shooter before dying, court doc says