The Three Rivers Festival concert lineup will feature music for any taste, from disco to funk to rock to 90s pop.
Festival organizers on Friday announced a 2019 concert lineup that features rockers Pop Evil, a 90s show with C&C Music Factory and funk band Here Come the Mummies, among other acts.
The 2019 Three Rivers Festival runs July 12-20.
Here’s the lineup:
- Friday, July 12 – The Boogie Wonder Band with Goodnight Gracie and Uncle Muscle
- Saturday, July 13 – Here Come The Mummies with Whoa, Man! and Coolidge
- Friday, July 19 – Pop Evil with Downstait and AFU
- Saturday, July 20 – Back to the 90’s Tour with Young MC, Rob Base, and C&C Music Factory featuring Freedom Williams
Tickets for all shows go on sale May 3 at the Embassy Theatre Box Office or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased day of show.
Other shows include:
- Sunday, July 14 – Unspoken, We are Messengers, Austin French, Britt Nicole and The Voices of Unity (tickets available through STAR 88.3)
- Monday, July 15 – Waiter & Waitress Contest followed by the World Premiere of American Mullet Legend of the Silver Fox (FREE)
- Tuesday, July 16 – $2 Tuesday with Brother, Six Feet to Salvation, and Daily Driver (tickets available at the door)
- Wednesday, July 17 – Trivia Night
- Thursday, July 18 – The Heart and Soul Affair featuring Motown tribute Touch and Chris Worth and Music Lovers Lounge (tickets at Three Rivers Festival office)