FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — The Fort Wayne Police Department is investigating a stabbing that left a man with life-threatening injuries.
Officers responded to the 1400 block of Fayette Drive around 9:15 pm in response to a 911 hang-up call. There, they found an adult male suffering from an apparent stab wound to his abdomen. He was taken to a local hospital in serious condition, but later downgraded to life-threatening condition.
An initial investigation indicates that there was a disturbance at the apartment complex. Police are currently interviewing witnesses.
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s fundraising short $100K
- Indiana awarded $4.7M for top state with increase of adoptions from foster care
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil