NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WANE) — Jury Pool in New Haven will open for the season May 28, the city’s Parks & Recreation Department announced Tuesday.
The popular pool at 1702 Glencoe Blvd. will be open from 12:30-8 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. It will be closed on Mondays “due to current staffing issues.”
The parks department said it would reconsider the pool schedule if staffing issues improve.
Swim lessons and swim team work will still be held Monday through Friday, the parks department said.
- Apple to roll out ‘lockdown’ feature in fall systems update
- DOJ: 1,500 arrested in June in ‘Operation North Star’
- Hybrid, electric vehicle demand skyrockets in rural America
- South Texas environmentalists plan to appeal beach lawsuit ruling
- Aerostatic balloon with night vision cameras becomes new border guardian