FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — The Mizpah Shrine Circus is back in town for the 74th year!
The annual Mizpah Shrine Circus returned to Memorial Coliseum for six shows from Jan. 24 to Jan. 26.
The circus brings together families year after year to take in the sights and sounds. The show features exotic animals, clowns and many other talented performers and attractions.
Some of the acts over the years have included: White and Gold tigers; Mongolian Strong Man, Tulga; Horsemanship by Erika Zerbini; Tarzan Zerbini Elephants; the Wheel of Death; The Flying Trapeze; Here Comes the Clowns and The Bullet Human Cannonball!
Check out the tigers’ act:
- Friday, Jan. 24 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 25 – 10 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 26 – 1 p.m., 5:45 p.m.
Tickets range in price from $14 to $22.
Tickets are for sale at the Shrine Circus office, located at 1015 Memorial Way, just east of the Kroger on N. Clinton. You can also buy them at the Coliseum Ticket Office or online here.
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash
- One hurt in rollover crash near St. Joseph Hospital
- US to lay out case against Assange at extradition hearing
- Project doubling Indiana Michigan Power’s solar generation to start in spring
- Learn how make popular Louisiana dessert for Mardi Gras