Leaking propane tank causes fire in Woodburn

Local News
ward fire_304450

WOODBURN, Ind. (WANE) – Fire departments were called to a house fire at 22005 Ward Road just before noon Sunday.

Fire officials said a propane tank kept in the garage leaked and caused a fire that traveled up into the attic.

The garage and the attic were severely damaged.

Everyone in the house made it out safely.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss