NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announced it will hold a public hearing on Thursday to discuss the proposed intersection improvement project slated for Northport Road and S.R. 9.
The public hearing will take place from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Rome City Elementary School, located at 400 Jefferson St.
INDOT said attendees can:
- Make a public comment at the hearing
- Provide verbal comments to a court reporter
- Return or mail a comment form available at the public hearing and online
The public hearing will follow Indiana State Department of Health guidance for health and safety protocols, INDOT said. Unvaccinated attendees are encouraged to wear a face covering.
Motorists in Northeast Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions and traffic alerts any time via:
- Facebook: facebook.com/INDOTNortheast
- Twitter: @INDOTNortheast
- CARS 511: indot.carsprogram.org
- Mobile App: iTunes App Store and the Google Play store for Android