An inauguration ceremony for Allen County officials elected to office back in November was held on New Year’s Eve in the rotunda of the Allen County Courthouse.
The Honorable David Long, who recently retired as Indiana Senate President Pro-Tempore, delivered remarks while retiring Allen Superior Court Judge John F. Surbeck, Jr. administered the oaths of office.
The County elected officials who took the oaths of office are:
- Karen E. Richards, Prosecuting Attorney 38th Circuit
- Christopher M. Nancarrow, Circuit Court Clerk
- Nicholas D. Jordan, County Auditor
- Anita A. Mather, County Recorder
- David J. Gladieux, County Sheriff
- Stacey J. O’Day, County Assessor
- Therese M. Brown and Richard E. Beck, Jr., Allen County Commissioners
- Sharon L. Tucker, Thomas A. Harris, Joel M. Benz, Larry L. Brown and Kyle Kerley; Allen County Council