High water has forced the closure of several Allen County roadways.
The Allen County Highway Department said Wednesday it closed the following roads due to high water:
• Grismer Rd between US 33 and Felger Rd
• Griffin Rd between Auburn Rd and Hollowpeter Rd
• South River Rd. between Prize Rd. & Waverly Rd.
• Portola Rd. between Prize Rd. & South River Rd.
• Beverly Rd. between Prize Rd. & Portola Rd.
• Parrott Rd. between Hartzell Rd. & Maplecrest Rd.
Allen County saw an inch of rain Monday and Tuesday, according to the WANE 15 Live Doppler 15 Fury team. That came after several days of soaking rains.