LOS ANGELES (WANE) It’s live now, and it matters more.
Fort Wayne’s Addison Agen’s journey on NBC’s “The Voice” continued Monday night. The difference from previous weeks, though, is the shows from now on are live, and the 16-year-old Concordia Lutheran High School student’s future on Team Adam is dependent on America’s votes rather than Levine’s preference.
Addison performed with the 11 other finalists Monday night. The Indie-folk artist sang ‘She Used to be Mine’ by Sara Bareilles.
One finalist will be eliminated each week until a winner is determined.
Whether young Addison rises to the top will depend on America’s vote – and there are plenty of ways to vote. Here’s how:
1. The official The Voice app, available on the App Store or Google Play
3. Through a Xfinity X1 set-top box with an active Xfinity subscription that includes NBC
4. Through iTunes by buying one of Addison’s song
5. On Apple Music by streaming one of her songs
6. On Twitter by using the hashtag #VoiceSaveAddisonYou can learn more about “The Voice” official voting rules here.