FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — The Fort Wayne Police Department has set trick-or-treating hours for Halloween night.
Trick-or-treating will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 31, Halloween.
The police department said it would work with the Allen County Health Department on guidelines amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic to ensure safe trick-or-treating. Direction will be released in the coming weeks, the department said.
Earlier this week, Indiana State Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Kristina Box said communities with low infection rates could safely allow trick-or-treating:
- Bluffton Fire Department welcomes new four-legged member
- Police investigating fatal shooting on Werling Drive
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Woman charged after trying to ‘teach children a lesson’ by driving car with them on roof in Marion County, officers say