Fire cancels services at The Chapel

Local News
chapel 2_1543782927007.jpg.jpg

A fire canceled services at a Fort Wayne church this morning.

The Aboite Township Fire Department to The Chapel at 2505 West Hamilton Road around 8:45 a.m. Sunday morning. 

According to Rick Hawks, the senior pastor at The Chapel, they believe the fire was caused by a bad electrical cord in their Christmas setup in the main sanctuary. Reports say some straw caught on fire. This caused all Sunday services to be canceled. 

No injuries were reported.

Hawks says they hope to have The Chapel ready in time for their Christmas concert on Friday. 
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss