Family evacuated after space heater causes fire

Local News

Fire officials say a space heater was the cause of a fire near the GE campus Thursday night. 

Firefighters were called to the 1200 block of Wall Street around 9:30 p.m.

One adult, two kids and multiple dogs were safely evacuated from the home. 

Fire crews say a space heater caused the fire in an upstairs bathroom. The fire was under control within ten minutes.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss