Electrical fire destroys Angola mobile home

Local News
FIRE FILE_141707

An Angola man was left without a home after fire ripped through his trailer Saturday evening.

Emergency crews responded to 0875 E. 200 N. in Angola around 6:45 p.m. 

When they arrived, the mobile home was already engulfed in flames. 

Fire crews worked to put out the fire from the outside of the home, but struggled because of heavy winds. 

Firefighters finally got the fire under control around 7:15 p.m. but the home had already sustained heavy damage. 

Fire officials believe an electrical issue started the fire. 

Nobody was hurt. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss