FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — The Sidewalk Sale returns to downtown Fort Wayne for its fourth year featuring 48 retailers and over 50 food and beverage establishments.
On August 11 and 12, the sale will take place within the 99 block District and surrounding Broadway, Main Street, and Wells Street corridors.
Some downtown featured entertainment will be taking place Saturday, from live music to family activities. The events are as follows;
- Live music from The Mad Scatter: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
- Family fun activities: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Flow Down Hula Hoopers: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Family fun activities: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
- Rapunzel and Tinkerbell by Your Party Princess: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
- Live music from The Party Boat: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Live music from Ed Renz: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
Multiple transportation options will be available to get shoppers to different participating vendors. To get a list of participating retailers, shopping and dining maps, and more information head to Downtown Fort Wayne’s website.