FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – All father figures were welcomed to gather at the Botanical Conservatory Sunday.
Guests could treat Dad, Grandad, or any father figure to a day of checking out exhibits like the live butterflies or garden displays. Conjure Coffee and the Conservatory Shop were also open to browse through and purchase from.
Plants were given away while supplies were available. Admission for father figures was free.
- Indiana saw biggest drop in gas prices
- Commercial labs to begin monkeypox testing, CDC says
- Photos: Spain’s famous Running of the Bulls festival back after 2-year COVID hiatus
- See where all the storm damage happened
- ‘I would like the church shut down’: Woman who says viral pastor’s son molested her comes forward