BLUFFTON, Ind. (WANE) Michigan based auto parts suppler Inteva Products has announced plans to open a manufacturing plant in Bluffton according to the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership. The plant would employ nearly 420 workers by the end of 2023.
The plant will make interior systems which include things such as instrument panels, door trim and consoles.
Inteva Products plans to lease and renovate a facility located at 1805 West Lancaster Street in Bluffton at a cost of more than $42 million. The plant is expected to be fully operational by the summer of 2021. People interested in working for Inteva Products can apply online.
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Watch: President Trump scheduled to make remarks from the Rose Garden
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization
- House Republicans’ lawsuit seeks to stop proxy voting by members