ALDI will host a one-day hiring spree on Saturday, Jan. 5, to staff more than 130 positions at its stores across Indiana and Northern Kentucky.
ALDI operates more than 1,800 stores in 35 states and is in the middle of an accelerated expansion plan to increase its store count to 2,500 and create 25,000 jobs by the end of 2022. Through this hiring spree, ALDI invites job seekers to join its growing team that helps more than 40 million people save money on high-quality food every month.
The hiring event will take place at the Holiday Inn at Purdue Ft. Wayne on Paul Shaffer Drive on Saturday, Jan. 5 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m:
- ALDI is hiring for part-time cashier, part-time stocker, store associates, shift managers and manager trainees for its stores across Indiana and Northern Kentucky
- Wages range from $12 to $22 per hour (Indiana minimum wage is $7.25!)
- Interested applicants can apply in-person at the event
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Sunday-Monday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
ALDI is an award-winning employer and is nationally recognized for its commitment to employees. The company was named a National Top Workplace by Workplace Dynamics in 2017 and 2018, which recognizes organizations with the highest employee engagement. Additionally, ALDI appeared on the Forbes list of America’s Best Large Employers for the fourth consecutive year in 2018 and secured a spot on Indeed’s Best Places to Work: Compensation and Benefits award list in 2018.