FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is recruiting for various roles around Fort Wayne during a job fair on Saturday.
The job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Allen County Public Library’s Georgetown branch. Openings are available for these positions:
- City carrier assistant ($18.51 per hour)
- Rural carrier associate ($19.06 per hour)
- Assistant rural carrier ($19.06 per hour)
- Postal support employee ($18.69 per hour)
- Mailhandler assistant ($16.87 per hour)
- Tractor trailer operator ($23.74 per hour)
- Automotive technician ($47,471 salary)
Attendees must be 18 or older. To learn more about each position and apply, visit the USPS website.