Kerosene heater sparks mobile home fire

News
mobile home fire_305176

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE)  Fire crews who were battling flames at a mobile home Wednesday night also had to battle the elements.

It started around 7:45 pm in the 4700 block of Pleasant Valley Drive in the Dupont Estates.

The manager of the mobile home park told NewsChannel 15 that it started with a kerosene heater in the home.

Firefighters had to bring in tankers to help fight the fire because hydrants were frozen.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss