(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jazzy’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- Sen. Todd Young introduces bill to improve treatment for dialysis patients
- Whitmer: Loss of powers may put state back in ‘danger zone’
- Christmas on Broadway to return, modifications made
- How Ginsburg’s death could reshape the presidential campaign
- Oops, says Emmy: ‘This Is Us’ actor gets award after mix-up