COLUMBUS, Ind. (WANE) — A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled after a missing 81-year-old from Columbus, Indiana was found safe.
The Columbus Police Department was investigating the disappearance of Lester Burbrink.
Lester had last been seen in Columbus on Friday, Feb. 21, around 3:30 p.m. and was believed to be in extreme danger. On Saturday, a Statewide Silver Alert was issued and was later canceled on Sunday.
- Vehicle-Only parade offers safe outdoor fun in New Haven
- Ossian supplies elderly with isolation communication packets
- Allen County coronavirus caseload climbs to 67, 3 residents dead
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- Star 88.3 blesses first responders with drive-by prayer