SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — A 26-year-old South Bend man has pleaded guilty to murder in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend.
The South Bend Tribune reports that Marshun Lloyd at a court hearing this week admitted that he killed 30-year-old Ashley Starr in March of this year.
Starr’s body was found on March 10 on the floor of her home. An investigation revealed that Starr and Lloyd had recently broken up after a tumultuous relationship in which Lloyd had allegedly threatened her life.
Lloyd is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Portillo’s cuts ribbon to formally open Fort Wayne location
- FBI seeks public’s help identifying woman who may have information on child sex crime
- Lions QB Blough to honor Tyler Trent with special shoes
- School bus aide killed in southern Indiana crash
- Judge dismisses lawsuit in John Dillinger exhumation case