SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — A 26-year-old South Bend man has pleaded guilty to murder in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend.
The South Bend Tribune reports that Marshun Lloyd at a court hearing this week admitted that he killed 30-year-old Ashley Starr in March of this year.
Starr’s body was found on March 10 on the floor of her home. An investigation revealed that Starr and Lloyd had recently broken up after a tumultuous relationship in which Lloyd had allegedly threatened her life.
Lloyd is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Silver Alert issued for missing LaPorte man
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis to open to general public
- Indiana adds 596 new virus cases, 6 new deaths
- Indiana farm touts genetically modified, fast-growing salmon
- Indiana report says abortions dropped 5% in state last year