SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — A 26-year-old South Bend man has pleaded guilty to murder in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend.
The South Bend Tribune reports that Marshun Lloyd at a court hearing this week admitted that he killed 30-year-old Ashley Starr in March of this year.
Starr’s body was found on March 10 on the floor of her home. An investigation revealed that Starr and Lloyd had recently broken up after a tumultuous relationship in which Lloyd had allegedly threatened her life.
Lloyd is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 1 dead in crash on Indiana toll road
- Indiana attorney general disputing bill in discipline case
- Halloween festivities called off at Indiana governor’s home
- Indiana records 2,175 new virus cases; 12 more deaths
- Sunday and Holy Day Mass obligation remains suspended for Catholics