WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) — Purdue University’s president says the school’s tuition freeze will continue for a ninth year.
President Mitch Daniels announced Saturday that Purdue’s tuition and fees will remain at current levels into the 2021 school year. Daniels said university officials wanted to let future students and their families plan ahead.
The Lafayette Journal & Courier reports that the university’s tuition and fees are at $9,992 a year for in-state students and $28,794 for out-of-state students.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Caught on camera: Children arrested in attempted carjackings in suburban California
- Out of sight but center stage, jurors weigh Chauvin’s fate
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus
- Man builds, donates giant Nintendo Switch
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3