FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — The Indiana Department of Corrections is now hiring, and it’s offering sign-on bonuses.
The department announced Tuesday it was hiring for a number of positions at corrections facilities around the state, including Correctional Officers, Maintenance staff members, and Correctional Caseworkers. The DOC will hold open interviews through February.
Employment at Correctional Industrial Facility, Indiana State Prison, Miami Correctional Facility, Pendleton Correctional Facility, Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility and Putnamville Correctional Facility will all come with a $350 sign-on bonus, the agency said.
Open interviews will be held Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., through February at the following locations:
- Correctional Industrial Facility at 5124 W. Reformatory Road in Pendleton
- Indiana State Prison at 1 Park Row in Michigan City
- Miami Correctional Facility at 1946 W. U.S. Hwy 40 in Greencastle
- Pendleton Correctional Facility at 4490 W. Reformatory Road in Pendleton
- Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility at 9310 S. S.R. 67 in Pendleton
- Putnamville Correctional Facility at 1946 W. U.S. Hwy 40 in Greencastle
- Westville Correctional Facility at 5501 S. 1100 West in Westville.